Discussions about anything analog, digital, MIDI, synth technology, techniques, theories and more.
I used to play keyboards professionally in the 70s, 80s and still have the Poly Korg 61 and Minikorg 700 stored away at home in addition to a Hammond A100 and Leslie 147 speaker (all in excellent condition) -I am considering parting with the instruments but wanted to guage the possible value of the synthesizers /organ /speaker before i decide where to place an ad. Considering ebay at the moment.
Any thoughts ?
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 11:10 am
Is the battery from your Korg Poly61 original, or has is been replaced? There is a high risk of leak & internal damage with this model, so it should be checked before the sale. Ayway, it will be the first question a potential buyer will ask...
Considering parting away from:
Gear for Sale: Roland M-SE1, M-OC1, M-BD1
- Senior Member
- Posts: 918
- Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:20 pm
- Location: French Canada
- Real name: Francis
- Gear: Roland Juno 106, JX3P, D50, U220, MVS1, JP8080.
Korg Kaossilator, Monotrons, MicroKorg, M3R.
Yamaha Motif Rack.
Is it a 700 or a 700s ?
Sell the P61 and keep the rest IMO
- Senior Member
- Posts: 922
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:37 pm
- Location: teutoburg forest, eastern westphalia, germany
- Gear: more keys than hands (and feet)
- Band: ['ramp]
If it's a 700S, I might be interested depending on what you want for it.
Computers: Amiga 1200, DEC VAXStation 4000/60, DEC MicroPDP-11/73
- Expert Member
- Posts: 1475
- Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:39 am
- Location: Sacramento, CA
- Real name: John
- Gear: Roland JX-10/SH-09/HS-80D-50, Yamaha DX7-II/V50/TG33, Korg MS-20 Mini/Odyssey/DW-8000/M1, Ensoniq SQ-80, E-mu Emax, Casio CZ-5000, SCI Prophet-600
Poly61 is worth $100-250. Minikorg 700 is worth $500-750. 700s is worth $600-800.
- Synth Explorer
- Posts: 2049
- Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:03 pm
- Location: Pgh, PA
- Gear: Eps16 | An1x | Minikorg700s | Monologue | Maxikorg | KarpOdyssey | Bs2 | Ultranova | Dw8k | Poly61 | Paia9700s | Volca | Es1 | Ea1 | Er1 | PreenFM2
- Band: VARIAR
Return to General Synthesizers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 12 guests