Discussions about anything analog, digital, MIDI, synth technology, techniques, theories and more.
I used to play keyboards professionally in the 70s, 80s and still have the Poly Korg 61 and Minikorg 700 stored away at home in addition to a Hammond A100 and Leslie 147 speaker (all in excellent condition) -I am considering parting with the instruments but wanted to guage the possible value of the synthesizers /organ /speaker before i decide where to place an ad. Considering ebay at the moment.
Any thoughts ?
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 11:10 am
Is the battery from your Korg Poly61 original, or has is been replaced? There is a high risk of leak & internal damage with this model, so it should be checked before the sale. Ayway, it will be the first question a potential buyer will ask...
Considering parting away from:
Gear for Sale: Roland M-SE 1, M-OC 1, M-BD 1
- Senior Member
- Posts: 894
- Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:20 pm
- Location: Montréal, Qc
- Real name: Francis
- Gear: Roland Juno 106, JX3P, D50, U220, MVS1, JP8080.
Korg Kaossilator, Monotrons, MicroKorg, M3R.
Yamaha Motif Rack.
Is it a 700 or a 700s ?
Sell the P61 and keep the rest IMO
"Like the light from distant stars, Stephen Parsick's music has existed for some time, but is only now reaching us on Earth." -- Chuck van Zyl / Star´s End
- Senior Member
- Posts: 804
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:37 pm
- Location: teutoburg forest, eastern westphalia, germany
- Gear: more keys than hands (and feet)
- Band: ['ramp]
If it's a 700S, I might be interested depending on what you want for it.
Computers: Amiga 1200, DEC VAXStation 4000/60, DEC MicroPDP-11/73
- Expert Member
- Posts: 1362
- Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:39 am
- Location: Sacramento, CA
- Real name: John
- Gear: Roland JX-10/D-50/MT-32/SC-55k, Ensoniq SQ-80/Mirage, Yamaha DX7/V-50/FB-01/SY22, Korg DW-8000/MS-20 Mini/ARP Odyssey/M1/03-RW, E-mu Emax HD/Proteus/2
Poly61 is worth $100-250. Minikorg 700 is worth $500-750. 700s is worth $600-800.
- Synth Explorer
- Posts: 1974
- Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:03 pm
- Location: pittsburgh
- Gear: P61 | Dw8k | 800dv | 700s | Sub37 | An1x | EPS16+ | Paia9700
- Band: Variar, Model Human
Return to General Synthesizers
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], zmd and 27 guests