A forum for comparing two or more synths against each other. Also known as "versus" threads.
Both are cool little synths. 4-op FM vs. Phase Distortion. Same size, same era. So which one's better and why?
- Junior Member
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:49 am
- Location: Carson City, NV
- Gear: Mono/Poly, AX80, JX-3P + PG, V-Synth + VC-1, JD-990 + JV80-04, TG77, EX-8000, CZ-101, Drumtraks
They are both very nice. I wouldn't want to decide between them.
The DX100 is a little less heavy, so I prefer it for gigs.
- Synth Explorer
- Posts: 3096
- Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:14 pm
- Location: zürich
- Gear: more than 150 characters...
Return to Synth Shootouts
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests