1. Crumar Road Runner, soldering gone wrong...
2. Vox Jaguar....this, that, and finally I threw it from my balacony into the garbage bin.
3. Yamaha SY-2, I didnt do it but a band mate dropped it and the built in wah never worked again
4. Roland MS ( the cheap little sampler) kept giving me wierd messages it seemed to only work when I didnt need it to work. A hammer solved that problem.
5. A couple of cheap amps, I have somehow managed to break off the 1/4 inch jack inputs. I like to trip over chords.
6. Boss DR 550? glass of wine
7. Fender Coronado II oh....riding home on my bike after a show, I decided I wanted to take the guitar with me. All the other gear was going to the rehearsal space aka the drummers basement. The guitar fell out of the case and shattered. I still cry when I think about it.
8. Fender MusicMaster making a wierd crackling noise, took it all apart somehow broke the nut in the process....what do you know, just a bad cable...oh, I was pissed
9. Squier Telecaster..I kept doing mod's to it and from time to time it would start shorting out. I was in a pissy mood, it started to short...I smashed it to pieces, best $50 bucks I spent.
10. Fender Jazzmaster Japan R.I. the vibrato kept callopsing, never could figure out why. Fender finally replaced it after I brought back to the store for the 4th time. The store had an offical Fender tech there and he was more puzzled then I was.
11. Univox Echo Chamber it just fell out of my hands.
"All we used was the explosion and the orchestra hit. The Fairlight was a $100,000 waste of space."