Teisco Synthesizer 110F
In the beginning of the 80's Kawai began manufacturing synthesizers under the company name of Teisco. Their early designs resulted in synths like the S110F above. The Synthesizer 110F is an upgraded S60-F, with dual analog VCO's and an updated look. It has a small but usable 37 note keyboard. Classic analog sawtooth, square, and triangle waveforms plus noise are on-board and can be mixed with external sounds run through the 110F's filters and envelopes. The oscillators can be de-tuned for duophonic textures or phatter leads and bass sounds.
There's plenty of modulation ability and classic analog effects in the 110F to really liven up the sound. There's an LFO which can modulate the VCO and VCF and can trigger the EGs. The VCF resonant low pass filter is great too. There's also a VCA section with Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release controls and finally there's a Hi-Pass filter. There is also a portamento effect, a ring modulator, vibrato and sample-and-hold for those classic analog synth effects and tricks! Lots of pretty blinking lights, a sleek and straight-forward layout and very nice analog bass, lead and synth sounds are all a part of the Synthesizer 110F experience.
Demos & Media
Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Guitar Center: Synths and MIDI
- Sweetwater: Hot items in Keyboars section
- The Musician's Friend: Keyboard gear
- AMS: Brand synths and accessories
- The Woodwind & Brasswind Store
- music123.com: Synth Blow Out Deal Section
- Shop Casio: Everything Casio
- zZounds: Keyboards and MIDI equipment
- Earphone Solutions: Wide variety of earphones
Images from TheoMoebus.