Teisco Synthesizer 110F
In the beginning of the 80's Kawai began manufacturing synthesizers under the company name of Teisco. Their early designs resulted in synths like the S110F above. The Synthesizer 110F is an upgraded S60-F, with dual analog VCO's and an updated look. It has a small but usable 37 note keyboard. Classic analog sawtooth, square, and triangle waveforms plus noise are on-board and can be mixed with external sounds run through the 110F's filters and envelopes. The oscillators can be de-tuned for duophonic textures or phatter leads and bass sounds.
There's plenty of modulation ability and classic analog effects in the 110F to really liven up the sound. There's an LFO which can modulate the VCO and VCF and can trigger the EGs. The VCF resonant low pass filter is great too. There's also a VCA section with Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release controls and finally there's a Hi-Pass filter. There is also a portamento effect, a ring modulator, vibrato and sample-and-hold for those classic analog synth effects and tricks! Lots of pretty blinking lights, a sleek and straight-forward layout and very nice analog bass, lead and synth sounds are all a part of the Synthesizer 110F experience.
Check Teisco Synthesizer 110F Prices on eBay
The link above will take you to a search for this synth to see active listings with more images, specs and information. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace. Our marketplace gets thousands of visits every week so make sure to check back often if you want to buy or sell a synth.
Related forum topics
Are you looking to buy or sell a Teisco Synthesizer 110F? Post an ad in Gear For Sale or a request in Gear Wanted. For spare parts and repair services check out Gear Services & Other Goods. Our forums also has a Buyer’s Guide section where you can ask for advice on buying synthesizers.
- The link above will take you to a search for this synth to see active listings. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace or post a wanted classified.
- Polyphony - Monophonic / Duophonic
- Oscillators - 2 VCO's: (2', 4', 8', 16', 32', 64' and "low" pitches); VCO 1: triangle, saw, square; VCO 2: saw, square, external audio in; white & pink noise
- LFO - Ramp and square waveforms with adjustable Rate
- Filter - Low Pass resonant filter with ADSR and High Pass non-resonant filter; 8-band filterbank
- VCA - Simple ADSR envelope controls
- Keyboard - 37 notes
- Memory - None
- Control - CV/Gate
- Date Produced - 1980
- Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Resources & Credits
Images from TheoMoebus.
Errors or Corrections? Send them here.