Bomb Factory Studios Moogerfoogers
Now available (or coming soon) from Bombfactory come the Plug-In software Moogerfoogers for TDM, AudioSuite and Real-Time AudioSuite systems. The Lowpass Filter features a 2-pole/4-pole variable resonance filter with envelope follower. Use it to achieve classic 60's and 70's sounds on bass and electric guitar, or dial in warm, fat analog resonance on any instrument. The Ring Modulator provides a wide-range carrier oscillator and dual sine/square waveform LFO. Add motion to rhythm tracks and achieve radical lo-fidelity textures--you set the limits!
The screen-shots above are of the actual plug-ins! Just grab the knobs with your mouse or flip the switches with a click of the mouse. real-time tweaks can be recorded or automated using the TDM and real-time AudioSuite versions. These Plug-Ins are sold as a bundle for $399. They're basically for Pro-Tools 4.x or higher, but if you have audio editing software that can use TDM or Audio Suite Plug-Ins, then these Moogerfoogers are just a taste of the software plug-in emulators of analog outboard gear available from the Bombfactory!
Lookup Bomb Factory Studios Moogerfoogers Prices
The link above will take you to an eBay search for this synth to see active listings with more images, specs and information. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace. Our marketplace gets thousands of visits every week so make sure to check back often if you want to buy or sell a synth.
Related forum topics
Are you looking to buy or sell a Bomb Factory Studios Moogerfoogers? Post an ad in Gear For Sale or a request in Gear Wanted. For spare parts and repair services check out Gear Services & Other Goods. Our forums also has a Buyer’s Guide section where you can ask for advice on buying synthesizers.
- The link above will take you to an eBay search for this synth to see active listings. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace or post a wanted classified.
- Polyphony - Mono input/output
- Oscillators - RingMod: Carrier osc: 2Hz - 4kHz
- LFO - RingMod: 0.1 Hz to 25 Hz, sine and square waveforms
- Filter - LowPass: 24dB/Oct; 2-pole and 4-pole; Cutoff, resonance
- VCA - LowPass: Envelope follower; Fast, Smooth; Env Amount, Dry/Wet Mix
- Keyboard - None
- Memory - Limitless, save to disk
- Controls - LowPass: Filter cutoff, resonance; envelope amount, mix; plus up to 4 expression pedal inputs and external CV
RingMod: LFO Rate, Amount; Modulator frequency, mix; plus up to 4 expression pedal inputs and external CV
- Date Produced - 1999
- Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Resources & Credits
Images from Bombfactory.
Errors or Corrections? Send them here.