Kenton Electronics Control Freak Live
The CONTROL FREAK LIVE is designed to give you the features of the previous Control Freaks optimized for live use! It has 16 rotary knobs and 8 buttons which are fully programmable. There are also 4 edit keys and 4 programmable function keys. It comes with tons of pre-programmed control assignment profiles for many synths and applications. Of course you can program your own into it for total hands on control of any MIDI instrument in your live rig! Also on-board are a MIDI clock generator, MIDI analyzer, and a user-selectable global MIDI channel feature.
Lookup Kenton Electronics Control Freak Live Prices
The link above will take you to an eBay search for this synth to see active listings with more images, specs and information. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace. Our marketplace gets thousands of visits every week so make sure to check back often if you want to buy or sell a synth.
Related forum topics
Are you looking to buy or sell a Kenton Electronics Control Freak Live? Post an ad in Gear For Sale or a request in Gear Wanted. For spare parts and repair services check out Gear Services & Other Goods. Our forums also has a Buyer’s Guide section where you can ask for advice on buying synthesizers.
- The link above will take you to an eBay search for this synth to see active listings. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace or post a wanted classified.
- 16 fully-programmable knobs
- 8 fully-programmable push-buttons (plus a further 8 by using shift)
- 64 user memory locations, each capable of storing assignments for every knob and button
- 4 programmable function keys (x2 with shift key)
- 4 edit keys and data entry knob
- Two-line, back-lit LCD display
- MIDI in/Out/Thru sockets
- Two 1/4" external input jacks which may be used with a foot pedal to replace any knob or button. May also be used for CV/Gate to MIDI conversion!
- Intuitive, easy-to-use editing and user-interface
- Pre-programmed with profiles for a wide range of popular applications
- Hundreds of additional profiles available for download FREE from the download area
- Advanced learn mode
- Individually-named knobs and buttons for every assignment in every memory location
- Knobs and buttons may take a parameter from another knob. For instance, if a button is set to send a note-on message, it can take its velocity from another knob's position
- Knobs and buttons may send any MIDI message in real time, including multiple messages from the same knob or button
- Buttons may be operated in three modes: momentary, toggle and on/off
- User-selectable global MIDI channel feature which may, if required, override individual program settings
- Built-in MIDI clock generator
- Comprehensive MIDI analyser mode for quick problem identification
- Automatically merges with incoming MIDI data (merge can be turned off)
- Supplied complete with power adapter (UK, Eur or US)
- Rugged metal construction
- Dimensions 270mm x 160mm x 55mm
- Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear