Kenton Electronics Pro-DCB
PRO-DCB is a Bi-directional MIDI-DCB Interface for Juno 60s and some Jupiter 8s. The Kenton Pro-DCB brings instant MIDI to those much-loved instruments. Just plug in and go.
As well as offering control of notes and program change (Jupiter-8 only), the interface also has output sockets for filter control and arpeggio clocking. In addition, it boasts a built-in programmable LFO and works both ways (ie. it's bi-directional), so your Juno can be used as a master keyboard if required. We think that you'll find this the most comprehensive MIDI-DCB converter available today.
*JP-8 must have an existing DCB or OP-8 socket
Lookup Kenton Electronics Pro-DCB Prices
The link above will take you to an eBay search for this synth to see active listings with more images, specs and information. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace. Our marketplace gets thousands of visits every week so make sure to check back often if you want to buy or sell a synth.
Related forum topics
Are you looking to buy or sell a Kenton Electronics Pro-DCB? Post an ad in Gear For Sale or a request in Gear Wanted. For spare parts and repair services check out Gear Services & Other Goods. Our forums also has a Buyer’s Guide section where you can ask for advice on buying synthesizers.
- The link above will take you to an eBay search for this synth to see active listings. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace or post a wanted classified.
- MIDI In/Out and Thru Sockets
- Aux output (for VCF or VCA control)
- ARP Clock Output (for syncing the arpeggiator)
- Fully programmable built-in LFO with 9 waveshapes, including S&H.
- DCB output (to keyboard)
- Power Supply 9v-15v
- A DCB lead is included in this price, to connect to your Juno/Jupiter.
- However, please state the type of connector required if you have a Jupiter-8 (either 15 or 20 pin) as Roland used two types.
- Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear