Kenton Electronics Pro-Kadi
PRO-KADI interfaces with almost all drum machines. Cheaper than a retrofit and just as effective, it can be used with the TR-808, TR-606, CR78, CR8000, Wasp and many, many more. Most drum machines do need a small modification to run with this interface. Kenton can supply and/or fit sockets kits to interface your drum machine with the PRO-KADI. Kits are available for the TR-808, TR-606, CR-78 and CR-8000, Simmons SDS-5 and 7.
This multi-mode MIDI trigger unit is highly configurable and capable of driving up to 13 outputs. Hundreds of other control applications exist, such as lighting control, robotics and ignition of small explosives for theatre productions. Please email us if you have a specific MIDI control project.
Check Kenton Electronics Pro-Kadi Prices on eBay
The link above will take you to a search for this synth to see active listings with more images, specs and information. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace. Our marketplace gets thousands of visits every week so make sure to check back often if you want to buy or sell a synth.
Related forum topics
Are you looking to buy or sell a Kenton Electronics Pro-Kadi? Post an ad in Gear For Sale or a request in Gear Wanted. For spare parts and repair services check out Gear Services & Other Goods. Our forums also has a Buyer’s Guide section where you can ask for advice on buying synthesizers.
- The link above will take you to a search for this synth to see active listings. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace or post a wanted classified.
- Wasp Mode To Control Wasp/Gnat Synths
- KADI Mode To Control Drum Machines With A Kenton Socket Kit
- (Accent Threshold Adjustable In KADI Mode)
- Trigger Mode: 13 TTL Outputs
- TTL Outputs May Be Latching (High When Key Pressed), Or Pulses
- Pulses May Be Positive Or Negative (Inverted)
- Pulse Width Adjustable Between 100us-10ms (100us Steps)
- Long 250ms Pulse Width Available For Control Of Relays
- Individual Note Numbers Assignable For Each TTL Output
- Note Or Program Change Control Of Triggers Possible
- MIDI Thru
- Sync 24 and Arpeggio Clock Outputs
- Variable Clock Divide Rate And Polarity
- User Friendly Interface With 3 Digit LED Display
- Power Supply: 9-15V dc 100mA
- Dimensions: 165mmx96mmx42mm
- Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear