Kenton Electronics Pro-Solo
The PRO-SOLO is designed to control one monosynth and features a single CV/Gate output, fully programmable auxiliary CV output and 1 LFO. Editing is easy with its LED display and non-volatile setup memory. Can also be used as a Sync 24 and arpeggio clock converter.
The PRO-SOLO is the most inexpensive MIDI to CV converter in our range. However, its range of features is extensive. Housed in a rugged steel case, this small (130mm x 98mm x 40mm) unit is robust, yet extremely accurate. The Pro-Solo can not only be used as a MIDI to CV converter to control a monophonic synth, but also as MIDI to Sync24 converter or a comprehensive MIDI analyser.
Lookup Kenton Electronics Pro-Solo Prices
The link above will take you to an eBay search for this synth to see active listings with more images, specs and information. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace. Our marketplace gets thousands of visits every week so make sure to check back often if you want to buy or sell a synth.
Related Forum Topics
User Comments & Reviews
Are you looking to buy or sell a Kenton Electronics Pro-Solo? Post an ad in Gear For Sale or a request in Gear Wanted. For spare parts and repair services check out Gear Services & Other Goods. Our forums also has a Buyer’s Guide section where you can ask for advice on buying synthesizers.
- Designed to control all types of mono-synth
- Switchable for V/oct & HZ/V scaling systems
- V-trig (up to 15v) or S-trig (with or without pull-up)
- Fine tune & scale are software controllable
- Transpose - up & down 12 semitones
- Auxillary CV controllable by any MIDI controller
- Programmable LFO - 9 wave shapes inc. random
- LFO can be synchronized to MIDI clock
- LFO can modulate pitch &/or aux CV
- LFO speed is adjustable in real time over MIDI
- Selectable note priority -newest/lowest/highest
- Old notes are remembered for trill effects
- Portamento - rate adjustable in real time over MIDI
- Multiple and single trigger modes
- Adjustable pitch-bend range
- Any MIDI channel can be selected
- Set-ups stored in non-volatile memory
- MIDI monitor mode - for easy MIDI troubleshooting
- Sync 24 & Clock pulse mode
- MIDI Thru socket
- Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear