Kenton Electronics Spin Doctor
Spin Doctor is an entry level product, designed not only to appeal to the newcomer, but also to anyone wanting to add knobs to their setup. Spin Doctor has a rugged steel case and is compatible with the wealth of Control Freak profiles available from Kenton's website. The editing facilites on-board are naturally less comprehensive than those on the Freaks. You do have the facility to assign the knobs to controllers on-the-fly. However for more serious editing, there's a free software editor, or you can use a Control Freak. Released in 2003.
Lookup Kenton Electronics Spin Doctor Prices
The link above will take you to an eBay search for this synth to see active listings with more images, specs and information. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace. Our marketplace gets thousands of visits every week so make sure to check back often if you want to buy or sell a synth.
Related forum topics
Are you looking to buy or sell a Kenton Electronics Spin Doctor? Post an ad in Gear For Sale or a request in Gear Wanted. For spare parts and repair services check out Gear Services & Other Goods. Our forums also has a Buyer’s Guide section where you can ask for advice on buying synthesizers.
- The link above will take you to an eBay search for this synth to see active listings. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace or post a wanted classified.
- 16 fully programmable knobs
- 25 program memories - compatible with Freak profiles
- 1 programmable function key
- 1 edit key
- Data entry knob
- MIDI In / Out sockets
- Soft Thru - automatically merges data from MIDI In
- 4 character LED display - with scrolling text
- Intuitive easy-to-use user-interface
- Pre-programmed with popular profiles to get you started
- Hundreds of additional profiles available for free download
- Software editor available
- Controllers assignable from the front panel
- Can send Controllers, NRPNs, SysEx, Program changes, Notes and much more
- Supplied complete with power adaptor (UK, Eur, US)
- Rugged metal construction
- Dimensions 242mm x 120mm x 50mm
- Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear