Moog MF-104 Analog Delay
The Moogerfooger MF-104 Analog Delay is a limited edition offering from Bob Moog and Big Briar (now Moog Music). This excellent little tool is an authentic analog delay device with a delay range of 40 milliseconds to 0.8 seconds. This is perfect for re-creating an analog slap-back echo effect. Because it's analog, it has a very warm overtone that's nicer than most digital delays.
There are three main knobs to adjust delay time, feedback and wet/dry mix. Each of these parameters can be externally controlled by control voltage or expression pedal. Additional knobs to adjust the Drive or gain of the audio input to the delay, Loop Gain which sets the gain of the external feedback loop, and the Output Level knob are also available. So why is it a limited edition? Big Briar has secured a supply of the last analog delay chips and so only about 1,000 units will be produced. Get yours from Moog Music while they last! It is used by Stereolab and Air.
Demos & Media
Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Guitar Center: Synths and MIDI
- Sweetwater: Hot items in Keyboars section
- The Musician's Friend: Keyboard gear
- AMS: Brand synths and accessories
- The Woodwind & Brasswind Store
- music123.com: Synth Blow Out Deal Section
- Shop Casio: Everything Casio
- zZounds: Keyboards and MIDI equipment
- Earphone Solutions: Wide variety of earphones
Images from Perfect Circuit Audio.