BitHeadz Retro AS-1
The Retro AS-1 is a full featured programmable analog synthesizer for Macintosh and PC computers. Taking a modular approach you create and link modules of oscillators, envelopes, filters and LFO sections. The results can create stunning analog synth sounds in a clean 44.1kHz digital environment. The AS-1 is fully MIDI equipped and works with sequencers and MIDi controllers. However it has an on-screen keyboard and can also be triggered from the computer keyboard.
New patches can be stored on your hard disk for a virtually unlimited amount of user patches! The AS-1 has such extensive and complete editing and parameter control that it could intimidate, even baffle some users. Be sure and try the FREE DEMO version and see if the professional Retro AS-1 polyphonic synthesizer is for you!
- Demos & Media
Audio Clip 1 - Sample pads and chords I did using the free demo version. It's so cool!
- Polyphony - Up to 32 notes
- Oscillators - 3 oscillators per voice: Saw, Pulse, Triangle, Sine, Sine squared, Glottal, Noise (white, pink, red)
- Memory - Unlimited
- Filter - 2 filters: 13 filter types, including 4-pole resonant lowpass, highpass, bandpass, allpass, notch, and state-variable
- LFO - Dozens of LFOs, 6 shapes, midi sync, modulate almost any source and destination
- Keyboard - On-Screen keyboard
- Arpeg/Seq - Arpeggiator: Midi sync, multiple modes
- Control - MIDI (16 parts)
- Date Produced - 1998
- Resources & Credits
Images from Bitheadz web site.
Errors or Corrections? Send them here.