The Sirius is Quasimidi's souped-up keyboard similar to the RaveOLution 309 and aimed directly at the dance market. It's filled with knobs, buttons and cool colors. Designed for total control for live performance or studio work!
Actually most knobs are dedicated to patch editing. It has a welcome new feature, a modern vocoder! There are also 8 control knobs for setting various mixer-type settings (level, pan, fx send). That's right, it has effects on board! It's got a great sound too! Choose from basic categories like 'bass sounds', 'dirty bass', 'pad sounds', 808 & 909 kits and much more! There's plenty of memory (96 user patches) to store your own creations. The filter and envelopes are flexible and sound very good.
Also taken from the Rave-O-Lution is the incredible pattern-based seven track sequencer with part mutes and tap-tempo! A truly useful dance music production synth capable for demanding studio use and creative live performance control with excellent sounds and a funky new vocoder! An ideal all in-one-synth for any DJ or dance musician! It has been used by KMFDM/MDFMK founder Sascha Konietzko.
Lookup Quasimidi Sirius Prices
The link above will take you to an eBay search for this synth to see active listings with more images, specs and information. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace. Our marketplace gets thousands of visits every week so make sure to check back often if you want to buy or sell a synth.
Related Forum Topics
User Comments & Reviews
Are you looking to buy or sell a Quasimidi Sirius? Post an ad in Gear For Sale or a request in Gear Wanted. For spare parts and repair services check out Gear Services & Other Goods. Our forums also has a Buyer’s Guide section where you can ask for advice on buying synthesizers.
- Polyphony - 28 voices
- Oscillators - 2 osc: 128 synth waves, 365 drum and percussion samples
- Filter - 24dB and 12dB slopes, Hi and Low pass filters with resonance and overdrive
- Effects - FX1: reverbs, stereo delays. FX2: chorus, flanger, delays; vocoder
- Arpeg/Seq - 16 pattern arpeggiator / 7 track sequencer with tap tempo
- Keyboard - 49 velocity sensitive keys
- Memory - 384 patches (288 preset, 96 user), 16 vocoder patches, 20 percussion kits
- Control - MIDI (7 parts, 3 synth and 4 drums)
- Date Produced - 1998
- Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
Errors or Corrections? Send them here.