Metasonix TS-22 Pentode FilterBank
The TS-22 Pentode Filterbank is an analog filter that utilizes four unique vacuum-tube bandpass filters. That provides you with four independently sweep-able and tune-able filters over a four-octave range. Capable of complex filtering, the TS-22 lets you sweep the lows, mids, highs, etc. independent of one another or you can latch them all in unison. Tweaking can be accomplished from the knobs on the unit or via external CV sources from other analog equipment. A round window at the center of the unit provides a view of the glowing tubes at work inside!
The TS-22's unique use of vacuum-tubes gives it a unique sound that is analog, clean and sometimes unpredictable. Also included is a vacuum-tube pentode voltage-controlled amplifier (VCA) to shape the effect of the filter on your sounds. Adjustable resonance that leads to self-oscillation for each filter is also a treat! CV inputs to control the filter sweeps and VCA allow easy integration with your existing analog synths! The TS-22 is not your typical filter, but its unique approach may do wonders for your synth sounds, loops, samples and/or human voices!
Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Guitar Center: Synths and MIDI
- Sweetwater: Hot items in Keyboars section
- The Musician's Friend: Keyboard gear
- AMS: Brand synths and accessories
- The Woodwind & Brasswind Store
- music123.com: Synth Blow Out Deal Section
- Shop Casio: Everything Casio
- zZounds: Keyboards and MIDI equipment
- Earphone Solutions: Wide variety of earphones
Images from Metasonix Online.