We have little information about this synth except that it is one of the only analog synthesizers produced by German music company Vermona throughout the 1980's. It is a 2-VCO monophonic analog synthesizer. It has most basic analog edit parameters. A 24 dB/oct analog VCF (filter) with 4 knobs (Brilliance, CutOff, Resonance, Contour), a single LFO to modulate the VCO or VCF sections and a typical ADSR VCA envelope. There are preset VCF and VCA settings as well as a Manual mode, but there is no real Patch setting storage available. Also absent are MIDI and CV or Gate.
Its sounds are pretty basic analog stuff. It makes a real nice analog bass. The string sounds are questionable. But with only 2 VCOs and such limited programmability, you won't get a whole lot of stuff out of this synth. There are no on-bard arpeggiators, sequencers or multitimbral options. The only real effects on-board is the portamento-like Glide effect and Vibrato. Colorful knobs, a clean layout, vintage wood end-cheeks and a genuine analog sound. It's an interesting piece.
Lookup Vermona Synthesizer Prices
The link above will take you to an eBay search for this synth to see active listings with more images, specs and information. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace. Our marketplace gets thousands of visits every week so make sure to check back often if you want to buy or sell a synth.
Related forum topics
Are you looking to buy or sell a Vermona Synthesizer? Post an ad in Gear For Sale or a request in Gear Wanted. For spare parts and repair services check out Gear Services & Other Goods. Our forums also has a Buyer’s Guide section where you can ask for advice on buying synthesizers.
- The link above will take you to an eBay search for this synth to see active listings. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace or post a wanted classified.
- Polyphony - Monophonic
- Oscillators - 2 VCO's with Pulse, Ramp, Square and Noise waveforms
- LFO - 1 LFO section with Speed, VCF-Modulation, and Delay
- Filter - Analog 24 dB/oct with Brilliance, CutOff, Resonance, Contour
- VCA - Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- Keyboard - 44 keys
- Memory - None (5 Presets for VCF, 1 User; 5 presets for VCA, 1 User)
- Control - None
- Date Produced - 1980 - 1990
- Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Resources & Credits
Thanks to Lutz Wuerker for providing information.
Errors or Corrections? Send them here.