The Multimoog was the big brother to the Micromoog. It's a classic monophonic synth that features 2 oscillators, a ribbon controller, variable waveforms, flexible sample and hold, LFO, aftertouch (for pitch, VCF, or LFO rate) and a great sounding 24dB Moog filter. Like the Micromoog, the Multimoog was designed to be a cheaper alternative to the Minimoog. It is used by Underworld.
Lookup Moog Multimoog Prices
The link above will take you to an eBay search for this synth to see active listings with more images, specs and information. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace. Our marketplace gets thousands of visits every week so make sure to check back often if you want to buy or sell a synth.
Related forum topics
Are you looking to buy or sell a Moog Multimoog? Post an ad in Gear For Sale or a request in Gear Wanted. For spare parts and repair services check out Gear Services & Other Goods. Our forums also has a Buyer’s Guide section where you can ask for advice on buying synthesizers.
- The link above will take you to an eBay search for this synth to see active listings. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace or post a wanted classified.
- Demos & Media
- Polyphony - Monophonic
- Oscillators - 2 VCO's (pulse, square, sawtooth)
- Memory - None
- Filter - 24 dB/oct lowpass filter w/ cutoff, emphasis (resonance), env amount
- VCA - ADSR with lots of modulation sources
- Keyboard - 44 keys
- Arpeg/Seq - Sample & Hold
- Control - CV / GATE
- Date Produced - 1978-81
- Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Resources & Credits
Images from Switched On Music Electronics.
Errors or Corrections? Send them here.