Moog Taurus II
The Taurus is an interesting synth, it's a pedal synthesizer with essentially the same synth engine as the Rogue. A very basic synth with only sawtooth or square waveforms. But these waveforms go low and their bass sounds are great. The pedal controller outputs cv/gate so it can be used to control other synths as well. The synth section has an external source input for the filter, and there are portamento, pitch and mod wheels too! Not at all a bad synth, and it is a very unique addition to any studio. But can you play with your feet?
Check Moog Taurus II Prices on eBay
The link above will take you to a search for this synth to see active listings with more images, specs and information. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace. Our marketplace gets thousands of visits every week so make sure to check back often if you want to buy or sell a synth.
Related forum topics
Are you looking to buy or sell a Moog Taurus II? Post an ad in Gear For Sale or a request in Gear Wanted. For spare parts and repair services check out Gear Services & Other Goods. Our forums also has a Buyer’s Guide section where you can ask for advice on buying synthesizers.
- The link above will take you to a search for this synth to see active listings. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace or post a wanted classified.
- Demos & Media
- Polyphony - Monophonic
- Oscillators - 2 VCO's (square & sawtooth waveforms)
- Memory - None
- Filter - 1 24dB/oct lowpass w/ cutoff, key tracking
- VCA - Attack + Decay or Sustain
- Keyboard - 18 note pedal-board
- Arpeg/Seq - None
- Control - CV / GATE
- Date Produced - 1981-83
- Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Resources & Credits
Images from Perfect Circuit Audio.
Errors or Corrections? Send them here.