Novation Super Bass Station
The Super Bass Station takes its classic predecessor and adds to it an impressive set of features. These include separate ADSR's for the filter and envelope. The key follow effect was added to filter section. An SH-type sub oscillator and noise generator have been added to the oscillator sections. An ultra-cool ring mod effect and a true mixer section for balancing all these sound sources together have also been added.
Plenty of updates have been made to the effects section for the ultimate in monophonic bass synthesis. The Super Bass Station now features distortion, stereo outs, panning, stereo chorus, two LFO's, an arpeggiator with clock out and doubled memory to 200 patches (50 preset, 150 user). A new slide function creates much more realistic 303 patterns.
An amazing upgrade that makes this synth a truly flexible and MIDI aware Roland/Moog bass synth emulator...heck it's way more than that, it's a Novation Super Bass Station! It's used by William Ørbit, Biosphere, Massive Attack, Orbital, Josh Wink, Out of Logic, Nine Inch Nails and Underworld.
Demos & Media
Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Guitar Center: Synths and MIDI
- Sweetwater: Hot items in Keyboars section
- The Musician's Friend: Keyboard gear
- AMS: Brand synths and accessories
- The Woodwind & Brasswind Store
- music123.com: Synth Blow Out Deal Section
- Shop Casio: Everything Casio
- zZounds: Keyboards and MIDI equipment
- Earphone Solutions: Wide variety of earphones
Images from Novation - U.K.