Oberheim Mini Sequencer
A simple 8 step sequencer that can control your Oberheim synth using CV / Gate. It was released back in 1979 and is very simple, designed for use with the classic 2, 4 and 8 voice Oberheim synthesizers. Outside of one of those synths this sequencer has limited appeal and today it is more of a novelty than a sequencer. Use it to create simple step patterns or loops, arpeggiate and sample and hold.
There is no MIDI available and you should be familiar with the types of CV/Gate before using this with your synths. The type of control voltage and gate trigger (CV/Gate) used by Oberheim is the V/Oct system which is compatible with Roland, ARP, Sequential and Moog synthesizers that also use CV/Gate for external control. To use the Mini Sequencer with MIDI synthesizers and sequencers, use a MIDI to CV/gate converter box.
Demos & Media
Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Guitar Center: Synths and MIDI
- Sweetwater: Hot items in Keyboars section
- The Musician's Friend: Keyboard gear
- AMS: Brand synths and accessories
- The Woodwind & Brasswind Store
- music123.com: Synth Blow Out Deal Section
- Shop Casio: Everything Casio
- zZounds: Keyboards and MIDI equipment
- Earphone Solutions: Wide variety of earphones
Images from ANALOG, U.S., INC..