Simply, a consumer level Juno 106 with built in speakers and amplifier. It's quite a bit uglier but sounds all the same. Marketed for the home user hobbyist. It even has a sheet music stand option. It's cool if you can find one because it's like a portable Juno 106 that you can play anywhere with those built in speakers! Another feature of this synth is its stereo MIX IN, a stereo input for jamming with other sources of music through the internal speakers. If you're going to use the HS-60 in the studio, you'll need to insert a 1/4 inch plug into the headphone output to bypass the internal speakers since they will continue to output sound when a plug is inserted into only the main audio outs, and this can be quite annoying for studio work.
Demos & Media
Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Guitar Center: Synths and MIDI
- Sweetwater: Hot items in Keyboars section
- The Musician's Friend: Keyboard gear
- AMS: Brand synths and accessories
- The Woodwind & Brasswind Store
- music123.com: Synth Blow Out Deal Section
- Shop Casio: Everything Casio
- zZounds: Keyboards and MIDI equipment
- Earphone Solutions: Wide variety of earphones
Images from source unknown.