The first in a series of amazingly affordable quality synthesizers from Roland's amazing Juno family! The Juno-6 is a six voice polyphonic analog synthesizer! It's a very stable synth thanks to its digitally controlled analog oscillators. The Juno-6 sounds great, however it lacks basic necessities like MIDI control and patch memory storage.
The next generation Juno-60 version added 56 patches of memory storage. Both of these synths sound virtually the same and are considered by many to sound better (punchier) than the popular follow up, the Juno-106. The Juno-6 and 60 are very rich sounding synthesizers and are great analog machines as long as you can overlook the absence of MIDI control. Of course nobody can deny that the wooden side panel look is a true sign of Vintage status! The Junos have been used by Nick Rhodes of Duran Duran, Enya, Sean Lennon, Sneaker Pimps, Vince Clarke of Erasure and Banco De Gaia.
Check Roland Juno-6 Prices on eBay
The link above will take you to a search for this synth to see active listings with more images, specs and information. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace. Our marketplace gets thousands of visits every week so make sure to check back often if you want to buy or sell a synth.
Related forum topics
Are you looking to buy or sell a Roland Juno-6? Post an ad in Gear For Sale or a request in Gear Wanted. For spare parts and repair services check out Gear Services & Other Goods. Our forums also has a Buyer’s Guide section where you can ask for advice on buying synthesizers.
- The link above will take you to a search for this synth to see active listings. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace or post a wanted classified.
- Polyphony - 6 voices
- Oscillators - DCO: pulse, saw, and square
- LFO - rate and delay
- Filter - non-resonant high pass and resonant low pass
- VCA - level, ADSR and gate
- Keyboard - 61 note keyboard (no velocity or aftertouch)
- Arpeg/Seq - External JSQ-60 Sequencer
- Effects - Chorus (2 types)
- Memory - None
- Control - Filter Control In, Ext Clock In
- Date Produced - 1982
- Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Resources & Credits
Images from Perfect Circuit Audio.
Errors or Corrections? Send them here.