Roland MC-303 Groovebox
The original groovebox for dance/techno! It's got 303, 808, 909, Jupiter, and Juno sounds. It is a sequencer arranger with looks inspired by the original 303's and 808's... Not to mention it includes real-time Filter Cutoff, resonance, panning and arpeggiator. With this box alone you can become a techno music maker!!! It sounds pretty good and has an unbeatable price (around $500)!!!! Though it's been swept aside by the MC-505, JX-305, EG-101 and Yamaha RM1x, it's still a good entry-level machine for those of you on a budget or just starting out. It has been used by ATB.
Lookup Roland MC-303 Groovebox Prices
The link above will take you to an eBay search for this synth to see active listings with more images, specs and information. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace. Our marketplace gets thousands of visits every week so make sure to check back often if you want to buy or sell a synth.
Related forum topics
Are you looking to buy or sell a Roland MC-303 Groovebox? Post an ad in Gear For Sale or a request in Gear Wanted. For spare parts and repair services check out Gear Services & Other Goods. Our forums also has a Buyer’s Guide section where you can ask for advice on buying synthesizers.
- The link above will take you to an eBay search for this synth to see active listings. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace or post a wanted classified.
- Polyphony - 28 voices
- # of Tones - 448
- # of Drum Sets - 12 (inc. 808, 909)
- # of Instruments - 16 part multitimbral
- Effects - Reverb, delay, chorus and flange
- Arpeg/Seq - Sequencer : 8 tracks, 10 songs, 120 preset & 50 user patterns.
Arpeg: 200 RPS phrases
- Keyboard - 12 buttons
- Control - MIDI
- Date Produced - 1996
- Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
Errors or Corrections? Send them here.