Yamaha RM1x Sequence Remixer
The RM1x is a great new pattern based instant dance music machine! It sounds great! The patterns are perfect and inspiring forms of trance, house, hardcore and more with tons of great analog-like sounds and drum kits. The RM1x also features plenty of effects, filters, knobs, and MIDI control. The patterns have a whopping 16 parts (that you can drop-in or out in real-time performances) for lavish and professional productions. Making dance music has never been easier!
For those of you who want to get a little deeper into creating your own tracks, patterns and sounds, there is more. As if the awesome preset patterns aren't enough for you, creating your own 'phrases' is easy. You can modify a phrase's variation, instruments, sounds, tempo, filtering, LFO, and effects until you've morphed it into something of your own. Then store it into one of the 50 user patches. Creating an entire song is also pretty easy. Knobs, mutes, and patterns can be changed on the fly or meticulously programmed in. For the best all-in-one music box that will make you famous for a day - chose the RM1x over the rest! It is used by Apollo 440, Crystal Distortion, and Signal Electrique.
Lookup Yamaha RM1x Sequence Remixer Prices
The link above will take you to an eBay search for this synth to see active listings with more images, specs and information. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace. Our marketplace gets thousands of visits every week so make sure to check back often if you want to buy or sell a synth.
Related forum topics
Are you looking to buy or sell a Yamaha RM1x Sequence Remixer? Post an ad in Gear For Sale or a request in Gear Wanted. For spare parts and repair services check out Gear Services & Other Goods. Our forums also has a Buyer’s Guide section where you can ask for advice on buying synthesizers.
- The link above will take you to an eBay search for this synth to see active listings. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace or post a wanted classified.
- Polyphony - 32-voice (tone generator), 64-note (sequencer)
- Multitimbral - 16 parts
- Sounds - 654 sounds, 46 drum kits
- Filter - Low pass; cutoff, resonance, envelope
- Effects - 11 reverbs, 11 choruses, 43 variations
- Sequencer - 110,000 notes
- Memory - 60 preset patterns, 50 user patterns, 20 user songs
- Control - MIDI (16 parts)
- Date Produced - 1999 - 2002
- Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
Errors or Corrections? Send them here.