Kenton Electronics Pro-DCB
PRO-DCB is a Bi-directional MIDI-DCB Interface for Juno 60s and some Jupiter 8s. The Kenton Pro-DCB brings instant MIDI to those much-loved instruments. Just plug in and go.
As well as offering control of notes and program change (Jupiter-8 only), the interface also has output sockets for filter control and arpeggio clocking. In addition, it boasts a built-in programmable LFO and works both ways (ie. it's bi-directional), so your Juno can be used as a master keyboard if required. We think that you'll find this the most comprehensive MIDI-DCB converter available today.
*JP-8 must have an existing DCB or OP-8 socket.
- MIDI In/Out and Thru Sockets
- Aux output (for VCF or VCA control)
- ARP Clock Output (for syncing the arpeggiator)
- Fully programmable built-in LFO with 9 waveshapes, including S&H.
- DCB output (to keyboard)
- Power Supply 9v-15v
- A DCB lead is included in this price, to connect to your Juno/Jupiter.
- However, please state the type of connector required if you have a Jupiter-8 (either 15 or 20 pin) as Roland used two types.