This is an awesome drum synth module that has 256 waveforms, four of which can be combined to create a drum sound. It also has great resonant lowpass filters and envelopes for shaping the sounds and is excellent for techno, electro and industrial drums. For effects, a delay type effect is possible as well as a ring-modulator. It also has stereo outputs plus 6 individual outs for the studio pros. Mouse On Mars might use it.
- Polyphony - 16 voices
- Drum Tones - 256 Waveforms; 1 to 4 per voice
- LFO - None
- Filter - DCF: digital resonant lowpass
- VCA - DCA: digital envelope
- Keyboard - None
- Memory - 64 patches, 16 DrumKits, external memory card
- Control - MIDI (1 channel)
- Date Produced - 1989 - 1990
- Resources & Credits
Images from Perfect Circuit Audio.
Thanks to Tom J for providing information.
Errors or Corrections? Send them here.