DDM-110 Super Drums
In 1985 Korg released two very simple and affordable digital drum machines, the DDM-110 (Super Drums) and the DDM-220 (Super Percussion). The sounds are slim pickin's and quite cheesy! It uses 8-bit sampled drum sounds which include kick, snare, hi/low toms, rimshot, handclap, cymbal, open and closed hi-hats. The sounds are anything but inspiring.
DDM-220 Super Percussion
There are 10 buttons, an Accent control for each sound, and tempo controls. It stores 32 patterns and 6 songs. There is no MIDI, only DIN sync for external control. Definitely designed for practicing musicians, the DDM-110/220 has little use in modern day recordings unless you are looking for old, cheesy and lo-fi quality sounds.
Demos & Media
Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Guitar Center: Synths and MIDI
- Sweetwater: Hot items in Keyboars section
- The Musician's Friend: Keyboard gear
- AMS: Brand synths and accessories
- The Woodwind & Brasswind Store
- music123.com: Synth Blow Out Deal Section
- Shop Casio: Everything Casio
- zZounds: Keyboards and MIDI equipment
- Earphone Solutions: Wide variety of earphones