Korg DVP-1 Digital Voice Processor
The Korg DVP-1 Digital Voice processor was released in the early 1980's. It consisted of a Vocoder with its own internal waveforms, a five part Harmonizer, a Pitch-shifter and an Internal Synth. The Vocoder is very intelligible. While the Harmonizer does not sound super realistic, it has its own unique effect. It has five polyphonic voices, four with chorus on, unison mode and 64 memory patches to store your settings. It has been used by Vangelis, Matrix and GASR.
Lookup Korg DVP-1 Digital Voice Processor Prices
The link above will take you to an eBay search for this synth to see active listings with more images, specs and information. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace. Our marketplace gets thousands of visits every week so make sure to check back often if you want to buy or sell a synth.
Related forum topics
Are you looking to buy or sell a Korg DVP-1 Digital Voice Processor? Post an ad in Gear For Sale or a request in Gear Wanted. For spare parts and repair services check out Gear Services & Other Goods. Our forums also has a Buyer’s Guide section where you can ask for advice on buying synthesizers.
- The link above will take you to an eBay search for this synth to see active listings. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace or post a wanted classified.
- Demos & Media
Audio Clip 1 - A short vocal processed effect.
- Polyphony - 5 voices (4 when chorus is on)
- Modes - Vocoder, Internal wave, Harmonize, Pitch shift
- Memory - 64 programs
- Effects - 5 part Harmonizer, Pitch shifter, Chorus
- Keyboard - None
- Arpeg/Seq - None
- Control - MIDI IN/OUT/THRU
- Date Produced - 1986
- Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
Errors or Corrections? Send them here.