The PS-3300 is a megalithic semi-modular two piece synthesizer system from Korg. It was one of the first truly polyphonic analog synthesizers from the mid '70's! Beautiful wood panels, plenty of knobs and patch-points and a bold Korg sound! The system follows the PS-3100 model.
The PS-3300 is like having 3 stacked PS-3100s with a built-in mixer module. The PS-3300 loves the number 48 - 48 voice polyphony, 48 VCOs, 48 VCFs and 48 VCAs! That would make this one of the largest and fattest compact synthesizer systems around! Each note on the keyboard has microtonal tunings. There's also a general envelope generator and sample and hold. In addition to a great Korg sound, it features incredible modulation abilities and is still a very useful and coveted synth even today. This very pricey instrument is used mainly by large acts such as Vangelis, Jean-Michel Jarre and Emmerson, Lake and Palmer.
Demos & Media
Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Guitar Center: Synths and MIDI
- Sweetwater: Hot items in Keyboars section
- The Musician's Friend: Keyboard gear
- AMS: Brand synths and accessories
- The Woodwind & Brasswind Store
- music123.com: Synth Blow Out Deal Section
- Shop Casio: Everything Casio
- zZounds: Keyboards and MIDI equipment
- Earphone Solutions: Wide variety of earphones
Images from Synthesizer Picture Archive.