Crumar Bit One
The Bit One is a 6 voice programmable polyphonic analog synthesizer with digital control that rivals the Roland Juno-106 synthesizer. The 61-note keyboard is equipped with velocity which is a rare option among similar synths! The 2 computer controlled oscillators, 6 voltage controlled filters, 6 VCAs and 2 LFOs each per voice, easy hands-on editing and a double/split mode keyboard make this one phatt analog polysynth! A few let-down features of the Bit One stand in the way of an otherwise great synth. The MIDI implementation is useable but poor and there are only 63 memory patches. The Bit One has been used by 808 State and Cirrus.
Check Crumar Bit One Prices on eBay
The link above will take you to a search for this synth to see active listings with more images, specs and information. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace. Our marketplace gets thousands of visits every week so make sure to check back often if you want to buy or sell a synth.
Related forum topics
Are you looking to buy or sell a Crumar Bit One? Post an ad in Gear For Sale or a request in Gear Wanted. For spare parts and repair services check out Gear Services & Other Goods. Our forums also has a Buyer’s Guide section where you can ask for advice on buying synthesizers.
- The link above will take you to a search for this synth to see active listings. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace or post a wanted classified.
- Polyphony - 6 voices
- Oscillators - 2 DCOs per voice (triangle, sawtooth, pulse waveforms, noise)
- LFO - 2 LFO's (triangle, ramp and square waveforms)
- Filter - 1 VCF Resonant filter with ADSR per voice
- VCA - 1 VCA ADSR envelope per voice
- Keyboard - 61 keys (with velocity)
- Memory - 63 user patches
- Control - MIDI
- Date Produced - 1984 - 86
- Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
Errors or Corrections? Send them here.