The all new PolyMorph sequencer / synthesizer is a full featured and powerful virtually analog synthesizer that assumes an evolved form and purpose of its breakthrough hit predecessor - the RaveOLution 309! First the sounds: the PolyMorph is basically four synths loaded with synth and drum sounds geared towards electronica and other forms of synthesizer music. Individual ADSR's and filters per oscillator make for a totally tweakable and flexible synthesizer. The sequencer: 16 step, 8 variations, 4 parts or instruments. Parts and even notes can be muted or changed in real time to build and decompose your grooves or synth textures. There are also preset phrase patterns to play around with.
Aside from sounding quite nice, the PolyMorph is beefed up by a great set of effects. Add distortion, EQing, reverb, chorus, flange, etc. to each of the four parts independently! The controls, knobs and sequencer can all be controlled via MIDI for in-studio use, however the impressive multi-effects implementation alone is a major hint that the PolyMorph is a machine suited for live, DJ and on the fly music production. The PolyMorph is for those of you looking to create synth music from a stand-alone box that is not entirely focused on dance. It is used by Orbital, Jean-Michel Jarre and the Prodigy.
Check Quasimidi PolyMorph Prices on eBay
The link above will take you to a search for this synth to see active listings with more images, specs and information. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace. Our marketplace gets thousands of visits every week so make sure to check back often if you want to buy or sell a synth.
Related forum topics
Are you looking to buy or sell a Quasimidi PolyMorph? Post an ad in Gear For Sale or a request in Gear Wanted. For spare parts and repair services check out Gear Services & Other Goods. Our forums also has a Buyer’s Guide section where you can ask for advice on buying synthesizers.
- The link above will take you to a search for this synth to see active listings. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace or post a wanted classified.
- Polyphony - 8 voices to 16 voices
- Oscillators - 3 per voice with 128 waves (sine, saw, square, pwm, tri, etc.), 30 sampled waves, noise, external audio-in
- LFO - 3, sine, tri, saw, square, sample/hold
- Filter - 2 resonant 12dB high pass and 12/24dB lowpass
- Effects - 2 per part: Distortion, 2-band EQ, delay, chorus, flange
- Keyboard - none
- Memory - 128 patches, 64 performances
- Control - MIDI (4 parts)
- Date Produced - 1999
- Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Resources & Credits
Images from Quasimidi's old web-site.
Errors or Corrections? Send them here.