BitHeadz Retro AS-1
The Retro AS-1 is a full featured programmable analog synthesizer for Macintosh and PC computers. Taking a modular approach you create and link modules of oscillators, envelopes, filters and LFO sections. The results can create stunning analog synth sounds in a clean 44.1kHz digital environment. The AS-1 is fully MIDI equipped and works with sequencers and MIDi controllers. However it has an on-screen keyboard and can also be triggered from the computer keyboard.
New patches can be stored on your hard disk for a virtually unlimited amount of user patches! The AS-1 has such extensive and complete editing and parameter control that it could intimidate, even baffle some users. Be sure and try the FREE DEMO version and see if the professional Retro AS-1 polyphonic synthesizer is for you!
Lookup BitHeadz Retro AS-1 Prices
The link above will take you to an eBay search for this synth to see active listings with more images, specs and information. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace. Our marketplace gets thousands of visits every week so make sure to check back often if you want to buy or sell a synth.
Related Forum Topics
User Comments & Reviews
Are you looking to buy or sell a BitHeadz Retro AS-1? Post an ad in Gear For Sale or a request in Gear Wanted. For spare parts and repair services check out Gear Services & Other Goods. Our forums also has a Buyer’s Guide section where you can ask for advice on buying synthesizers.
- Demos & Media
Audio Clip 1 - Sample pads and chords I did using the free demo version. It's so cool!
- Polyphony - Up to 32 notes
- Oscillators - 3 oscillators per voice: Saw, Pulse, Triangle, Sine, Sine squared, Glottal, Noise (white, pink, red)
- Memory - Unlimited
- Filter - 2 filters: 13 filter types, including 4-pole resonant lowpass, highpass, bandpass, allpass, notch, and state-variable
- LFO - Dozens of LFOs, 6 shapes, midi sync, modulate almost any source and destination
- Keyboard - On-Screen keyboard
- Arpeg/Seq - Arpeggiator: Midi sync, multiple modes
- Control - MIDI (16 parts)
- Date Produced - 1998
- Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Resources & Credits
Images from Bitheadz web site.
Errors or Corrections? Send them here.