Sherman Electronics FilterBank
The FilterBank is an excellent musical processing device for creating filter sweeps and effects or damaging your sound for even cooler effects! It's a 24dB/octave 4-pole dual filter module with 1 input and 2 outputs. The filters can be dual mono or linked for stereo. The filter is genuine analog circuitry with serious overdrive for the grungiest of sounds! The filter itself is extremely flexible and offers hi-pass to low-pass filtering with LFO, ADSR and input signal modulation capabilities. Most important functions can be controlled via MIDI as well.
Running a few dance loops through the FilterBank for your next dance hit or live in a DJ set will most certainly get your heart pumping and the creative juices flowing! It's very hands-on like most analog equipment, yet it does not feature memory storage for favorite settings. The Sherman FilterBank shines when it comes to producing the famous sound of filtered loops and is already being used by William Ørbit, Fluke, Fatboy Slim, BT, Stereolab, The Crystal Method, Groove Armada, and The Chemical Brothers.
Demos & Media
Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Guitar Center: Synths and MIDI
- Sweetwater: Hot items in Keyboars section
- The Musician's Friend: Keyboard gear
- AMS: Brand synths and accessories
- The Woodwind & Brasswind Store
- music123.com: Synth Blow Out Deal Section
- Shop Casio: Everything Casio
- zZounds: Keyboards and MIDI equipment
- Earphone Solutions: Wide variety of earphones
Images from Sherman Web site.