The JP-8000 Music Synthesizer has been designed using a first-of-its-kind Roland Analog Modeling sound source, combining the fat, powerful sounds associated with vintage analog synths with the flexibility of digital technology and MIDI. Like the classic Roland analog synths of the past, the JP-8000 sports a collection of 38 front-panel knobs and sliders for powerful real-time control, opening a brand new world of sonic possibilities. Innovative "Motion Control" feature memorizes all sequential slider and knob movements, ensuring that a great real-time "tweak" will not be lost. "Analog" synth functions like oscillator sync, ring modulation, -12/-24 dB filtering, cross modulation, an assignable ribbon controller and powerful pitch bend/modulation lever make the JP-8000 a very powerful synthesizer for live and studio use!
The JP-8000 is excellent for use in any music where classic synth sounds are needed. For techno, dance, drum&bass, hiphop, film scoring, synth pop and more! It is used by the Crystal Method, BT, Orbital, Ken Ishii, Vince Clarke, Goldie, Dave Holmes, Prodigy, Groove Armada, Pet Shop Boys, Depeche Mode, ATB, Überzone, Faithless, Gary Numan, Ferry Corsten, Scooter, Konflict, William Ørbit, Paul Van Dyk and Garbage.
Demos & Media
Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Guitar Center: Synths and MIDI
- Sweetwater: Hot items in Keyboars section
- The Musician's Friend: Keyboard gear
- AMS: Brand synths and accessories
- The Woodwind & Brasswind Store
- music123.com: Synth Blow Out Deal Section
- Shop Casio: Everything Casio
- zZounds: Keyboards and MIDI equipment
- Earphone Solutions: Wide variety of earphones