The JP-8080 Analog Modeling Synthesizer Module offers an advanced Analog Modeling sound engine with 10-note polyphony, powerful External Audio Synthesis unlike anything on the market today, a unique built-in Voice Modulator, and Smartmedia storage capability--all in a cool, retro-styled 6U rack-mount module with tons of knobs and sliders for easy sound shaping.
Forty knobs and sliders for intuitive real-time sound creation and drastic sonic manipulation. Onboard Motion Control records all slider and knob movements for "hands-free" playback; all knob movements can be output via MIDI. The powerful onboard Voice Modulator allows external Mic/Vocal/Instrument input to be processed in real-time using one of three unique modes: Formant Filter, FilterBank, and Vocal Morph Control. Also features a good 12-band vocoder. It is used by BT, Ken Ishii, Faithless, and a.vanvranken.
Demos & Media
Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Guitar Center: Synths and MIDI
- Sweetwater: Hot items in Keyboars section
- The Musician's Friend: Keyboard gear
- AMS: Brand synths and accessories
- The Woodwind & Brasswind Store
- music123.com: Synth Blow Out Deal Section
- Shop Casio: Everything Casio
- zZounds: Keyboards and MIDI equipment
- Earphone Solutions: Wide variety of earphones