The JV-2080 is everything you could expect from a modern sound module, but more! A massive 64 voice multitimbral performance module that strives to offer the best all-around features for creating new and vintage sounds for any musical style. Excellent acoustic sounds of all instruments both common and ethnic. A massive amount of techno sounds complete with pulses, blips, sweeps, and the ever popular LFO, VCF and VCA type controls for patch editing and real-time editing. The 2080 is extremely expandable with room for 8 sound cartridges from the JV-80 series, as well as a data card slot. The 2080 has 5 excellent effects processors too, including the new EFX processors. Verb, delay, panning effects, chorus, flange, etc... It is used by many artists from all styles including Todd Terry, Max Graham, Richard Barbieri, Mike Oldfield, LTJ Bukem, ATB, and Hardfloor.
Demos & Media
Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Guitar Center: Synths and MIDI
- Sweetwater: Hot items in Keyboars section
- The Musician's Friend: Keyboard gear
- AMS: Brand synths and accessories
- The Woodwind & Brasswind Store
- music123.com: Synth Blow Out Deal Section
- Shop Casio: Everything Casio
- zZounds: Keyboards and MIDI equipment
- Earphone Solutions: Wide variety of earphones
Images from Perfect Circuit Audio.