The Waldorf Pulse is a monophonic synthesizer equipped with three oscillators and an arpeggiator. Its 100 patch programs are divided into 59 presets, 40 user sounds and one random sound. In addition to some standard modulations, four freely routable modulation units with selectable source, amount and destination give almost unlimited possibilities for analog bass and lead synth sounds.
On the Pulse+ model, there is a built-in MIDI to CV converter with CV/Gate input and output for communicating with your old analog gear. All parameter changes are sent and received as MIDI controller messages. There are up to 16 modulation sources, 4 routable modulation units with adjustable source, amount and destination parameters, 6 knobs and 4 buttons for convenient editing. This and a lot more puts the Waldorf Pulse a class of its own. It is used by Hardfloor, 808 State, Sneaker Pimps, Nine Inch Nails, Moby, Jimmy Edgar, and Bushflange.
Demos & Media
Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Guitar Center: Synths and MIDI
- Sweetwater: Hot items in Keyboars section
- The Musician's Friend: Keyboard gear
- AMS: Brand synths and accessories
- The Woodwind & Brasswind Store
- music123.com: Synth Blow Out Deal Section
- Shop Casio: Everything Casio
- zZounds: Keyboards and MIDI equipment
- Earphone Solutions: Wide variety of earphones