The ESI-2000 is the latest truly professional sampler at a breakthrough price! It's a 64 voice sampler with 4 MB sampling (expandable to 128 MB). Like its predecessors, the ESI-2000 has superb sampling quality, an intuitive user interface and all the professional features that you would expect from a great sampler! There is a host of powerful DSP capabilities and sample editing tools including time compression and expansion, parametric EQ, and digital tuning, manual and automatic truncation, cross-fade looping, cut, copy, paste, normalization, transform multiply and automatic correlation for easy looping. Add to that ten programmable trigger buttons for firing off grooves from the face of the unit.
Well equipped for studio use, the ESI-2000 ships with 4 analog outputs that can be upgraded to 8 plus a stereo-effects output and S/PDIF digital I/O with the Turbo Option Board. A standard built-in SCSI interface provides easy integration with your computer, CD-ROM, and other storage media. The ESI-2000 is without a doubt the best entry-level professional sampler. In the ESI-series, the 2000 falls in between the ESI-32 and ESI-4000. The low cost and option to heavily upgrade and expand it allow it to grow with your needs. It may be the only sampler you'll ever need to buy! It is used by Somatic Responses.
Check E-mu ESI-2000 Prices on eBay
The link above will take you to a search for this synth to see active listings with more images, specs and information. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace. Our marketplace gets thousands of visits every week so make sure to check back often if you want to buy or sell a synth.
Related forum topics
Are you looking to buy or sell a E-mu ESI-2000? Post an ad in Gear For Sale or a request in Gear Wanted. For spare parts and repair services check out Gear Services & Other Goods. Our forums also has a Buyer’s Guide section where you can ask for advice on buying synthesizers.
- The link above will take you to a search for this synth to see active listings. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace or post a wanted classified.
- Demos & Media
Manual - Download the original owners manual here.
- Polyphony - 64 voices
- Sampler - 16-bit Sampling at 22.05 Khz and 44.1 Khz (analog); 32 Khz, 44.1 Khz, and 48 Khz via S/PDIF option, (18-bit A/D)
- Memory - 4 MB standard, expandable to 128 MB with 72 pin SIMMS.
- Filter - 64 digital 6-pole filters (19 different types)
- Effects - Optional Dual Stereo Effects Processors: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flange, Distortion and Vibrato, Doppler, Aphex Aural Exciter
- Keyboard - None
- Options - Turbo Expansion Kit with 8 outputs, stereo-effects output, S/PDIF digital I/O, Internal SCSI Zip or Hard drive
- Control - MIDI
- Date Produced - 1999
- Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Resources & Credits
Images from E-mu Home Page.
Errors or Corrections? Send them here.