The ESI-4000 is a professional sampler at a breakthrough price! It's a 64 voice sampler with 4 MB sampling (expandable to 128 MB). The ESI-4000 is basically a fully upgraded ESI-32, with double the polyphony! There is a host of powerful DSP capabilities and sample editing tools including time compression and expansion, parametric EQ, and digital tuning, manual and automatic truncation, cross-fade looping, cut, copy, paste, normalization, transform multiply and automatic correlation for easy looping.
Well equipped for studio use, the ESI-4000 ships with 4 analog outputs and a standard built-in SCSI interface for easy integration with your computer, CD-ROM, and other storage media. The ESI-4000 is available in three varieties: Standard, Turbo, and Turbo Zip. The Turbo offers two additional stereo sub-outs, an effects stereo submix, two 24-bit stereo effects processors, and S/PDIF digital I/O. The Turbo Zip comes with all of the Turbo features and replaces the standard 3.5 inch floppy drive with an Iomega Zip drive. The Standard ESI-4000 can be upgraded using the ESI Turbo Option Kit. With its ability to grow with your needs, the ESI-4000 may be the only sampler you'll ever need to buy!
- Demos & Media
Manual - Download the original owners manual here.
- Polyphony - 64 voices
- Sampler - 16-bit Sampling at 22.05 Khz and 44.1 Khz (analog); 32 Khz, 44.1 Khz, and 48 Khz via S/PDIF option, (18-bit A/D)
- Memory - 4 MB standard, expandable to 128 MB with 72 pin SIMMS.
- Filter - 64 digital 6-pole filters (19 different types)
- Effects - Optional Dual Stereo Effects Processors: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flange, Distortion and Vibrato, Doppler, Aphex Aural Exciter
- Keyboard - None
- Options - Turbo and Turbo ZIP Expansion Kits with 8 outputs, stereo-effects output, S/PDIF digital I/O, Internal SCSI Zip or Hard drive
- Control - MIDI
- Date Produced - 1998 - 2000
- Resources & Credits
Images from E-mu Home Page.
Errors or Corrections? Send them here.