Crumar Bit 01
The Bit-01 is a 6-voice programmable polyphonic analog synthesizer with digital control. It is essentially a rackmount version of the Bit-99 keyboard synthesizer. It has two analog oscillators per voice that are digitally stabilized and controlled. Also on-board are resonant filters, ADSR envelopes and two LFOs. Fairly easy hands-on editing and a layer/split function make this a very useable poly-synth! The MIDI implementation is basic but useable and there are 99 memory patches. The Bit-01 is well suited for studio use and in all forms of electronic music.
Check Crumar Bit 01 Prices on eBay
The link above will take you to a search for this synth to see active listings with more images, specs and information. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace. Our marketplace gets thousands of visits every week so make sure to check back often if you want to buy or sell a synth.
Related forum topics
Are you looking to buy or sell a Crumar Bit 01? Post an ad in Gear For Sale or a request in Gear Wanted. For spare parts and repair services check out Gear Services & Other Goods. Our forums also has a Buyer’s Guide section where you can ask for advice on buying synthesizers.
- The link above will take you to a search for this synth to see active listings. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace or post a wanted classified.
- Polyphony - 6 voices
- Oscillators - 2 DCOs per voice (triangle, sawtooth, pulse waveforms, noise)
- LFO - 2 LFO's (triangle, ramp and square waveforms)
- Filter - Resonant filter with ADSR
- VCA - ADSR
- Keyboard - None
- Memory - 99 patches (75 single programs and from 76 to 99 for "split" or "double" modes)
- Control - MIDI
- Date Produced - 1985 - 88
- Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Resources & Credits
Images from Perfect Circuit Audio.
Errors or Corrections? Send them here.