Crumar Bit 01
The Bit-01 is a 6-voice programmable polyphonic analog synthesizer with digital control. It is essentially a rackmount version of the Bit-99 keyboard synthesizer. It has two analog oscillators per voice that are digitally stabilized and controlled. Also on-board are resonant filters, ADSR envelopes and two LFOs. Fairly easy hands-on editing and a layer/split function make this a very useable poly-synth! The MIDI implementation is basic but useable and there are 99 memory patches. The Bit-01 is well suited for studio use and in all forms of electronic music.
- Polyphony - 6 voices
- Oscillators - 2 DCOs per voice (triangle, sawtooth, pulse waveforms, noise)
- LFO - 2 LFO's (triangle, ramp and square waveforms)
- Filter - Resonant filter with ADSR
- VCA - ADSR
- Keyboard - None
- Memory - 99 patches (75 single programs and from 76 to 99 for "split" or "double" modes)
- Control - MIDI
- Date Produced - 1985 - 88
- Resources & Credits
Images from Perfect Circuit Audio.
Errors or Corrections? Send them here.