Waldorf's unique Filters from the Microwave, Pulse, Miniworks, etc. is now available in a VST-Plug-in for Cubase or other VST compatible software. The D-Pole is a digital filter with all the characteristics and features of an analog filter...and more! With the D-Pole you can filter entire mixes or individual instruments with complete automation of all its parameters, all from within your VST-sequencer!
The D-Pole has 5 filter types including lowpass, highpass, bandpass, notch and resonator. It is capable of self-oscillation and all types are resonant. There is also an LFO section for adding dynamic motion to the filter effect. The LFO is adjustable via MIDI to match the tempo of your sequences! There is also an Envelope Follower, a Delay Module with up to 2000ms delay time, Ring Modulation, Overdrive, an Oscillator section and Sample Rate Reduction. A great and affordable Filter.
Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Guitar Center: Synths and MIDI
- Sweetwater: Hot items in Keyboars section
- The Musician's Friend: Keyboard gear
- AMS: Brand synths and accessories
- The Woodwind & Brasswind Store
- music123.com: Synth Blow Out Deal Section
- Shop Casio: Everything Casio
- zZounds: Keyboards and MIDI equipment
- Earphone Solutions: Wide variety of earphones
Images from Steinberg.