Waldorf D-Pole Filter Module
Waldorf's unique Filters from the Microwave, Pulse, Miniworks, etc. is now available in a VST-Plug-in for Cubase or other VST compatible software. The D-Pole is a digital filter with all the characteristics and features of an analog filter...and more! With the D-Pole you can filter entire mixes or individual instruments with complete automation of all its parameters, all from within your VST-sequencer!
The D-Pole has 5 filter types including lowpass, highpass, bandpass, notch and resonator. It is capable of self-oscillation and all types are resonant. There is also an LFO section for adding dynamic motion to the filter effect. The LFO is adjustable via MIDI to match the tempo of your sequences! There is also an Envelope Follower, a Delay Module with up to 2000ms delay time, Ring Modulation, Overdrive, an Oscillator section and Sample Rate Reduction. A great and affordable Filter.
Check Waldorf D-Pole Filter Module Prices on eBay
The link above will take you to a search for this synth to see active listings with more images, specs and information. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace. Our marketplace gets thousands of visits every week so make sure to check back often if you want to buy or sell a synth.
Related forum topics
Are you looking to buy or sell a Waldorf D-Pole Filter Module? Post an ad in Gear For Sale or a request in Gear Wanted. For spare parts and repair services check out Gear Services & Other Goods. Our forums also has a Buyer’s Guide section where you can ask for advice on buying synthesizers.
- The link above will take you to a search for this synth to see active listings. If you don't find it there, try looking in our forum marketplace or post a wanted classified.
- Polyphony - n/a
- Oscillators - 1 osc (sine, triangle, saw)
- LFO - LFO rate up to over 7000 Hz, syncable to Tempo and Audio. Sine, Triangle and Saw waveforms. Positive or negative Modulation of Filter Cutoff and Panning
- Filter - Frequency 0 Hz up to over 17000 Hz, Resonance w/ self-oscillation, 5 Filter types: Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, Notch, Resonator, 12 dB / 24 dB Pole select
- Amplifier - Overdrive, Volume, Panning, Delay Mix
- Memory - Unlimited, saved with your sequences to disk. Settings can be saved as single programs or banks.
- Macintosh - Power Macintosh or compatible system, 132 MHz or better, at least 24 MB RAM, Mac OS 7.5 or later, Cubase VST or other VST compatible host software
- Windows/PC - Pentium, 133 MHz or better, at least 32 MB RAM, Windows 95/98/2000, Cubase VST, WaveLab (2.0 or higher), Nuendo or other VST compatible host software
- Date Produced - 1999
- Shop for Keyboards, MIDI & Gear
- Resources & Credits
Images from Steinberg.
Errors or Corrections? Send them here.